The hotel had wonderful views of the canal and of the beautiful St Maria of Salute Basilica. Whilst our room didn't officially have a view of the Grand Canal, we did from our balconet. The staff were very friendly and the room was lovely, well kept and had all you needed. WiFi, as is common so it seems on the continent, was an extra and you should be aware that there is an additional tourist tax applied (which will apply to all hotels in Venice, not just this one!) of 1€ per person per night per star (e.g. 30€ for two people in this five star hotel for three nights).
Anyway, in short, the place was great and we were very happy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly positioned on the Grand Canal with sweeping views of the city's most iconic landmarks, The Westin Europa and Regina places guests right in the heart of the city's artistic and theatre districts, in a discreet setting just off the fashionable Calle XXII Marzo and steps from Piazza San Marco. Our unmatched selection of rooftop terrace suites, Grand Canal rooms, restyled accommodations, and Grand Canal-side venues with nutrition-rich proposals are settings of relaxed indulgence where guests can be at their best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Europa & Regina, Venice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Hotel Europa And Regina, Venice
- Westin Venice
- Westin Hotel Europa Regina Venice
- Venice Westin