As many of the other review state, the receptionists desk and concierge were not helpful. We travel a lot and expect a five star to offer caring service. Not so at this hotel. The rooms were nice and clean, but there was construction going on from 8am to 7:00 pm. The first impression at the front desk, no smile from the woman and a few grunts as answers to our questions. We asked the concierge for restaurant recommend and he gave us one place. Didn't offer us much help. I would call down to the front desk and nobody would answer. The breakfast restaurant staff was the friendliest. I wouldn't book this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly positioned on the Grand Canal with sweeping views of the city's most iconic landmarks, The Westin Europa and Regina places guests right in the heart of the city's artistic and theatre districts, in a discreet setting just off the fashionable Calle XXII Marzo and steps from Piazza San Marco. Our unmatched selection of rooftop terrace suites, Grand Canal rooms, restyled accommodations, and Grand Canal-side venues with nutrition-rich proposals are settings of relaxed indulgence where guests can be at their best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Europa & Regina, Venice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Hotel Europa And Regina, Venice
- Westin Venice
- Westin Hotel Europa Regina Venice
- Venice Westin