We recently stayed here with our 13 yr old son. He loved the "loaner running shoes" and the workout room. The staff could not have been nicer and the views at this hotel were stunningly over the top. The food, service, rooms, etc everything was superb at this hotel. The concierge was so helpful and made reservations for us, arranged water taxis, etc. We also did the Murano Isle tour and we agree that it is a ploy to get you to buy something so be ready to say "no" if you want. However, they rely on tourism $$ so it is understandable. We would love to stay at this luxurious hotel again if we return to Venice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly positioned on the Grand Canal with sweeping views of the city's most iconic landmarks, The Westin Europa and Regina places guests right in the heart of the city's artistic and theatre districts, in a discreet setting just off the fashionable Calle XXII Marzo and steps from Piazza San Marco. Our unmatched selection of rooftop terrace suites, Grand Canal rooms, restyled accommodations, and Grand Canal-side venues with nutrition-rich proposals are settings of relaxed indulgence where guests can be at their best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Agoda, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Europa & Regina, Venice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Hotel Europa And Regina, Venice
- Westin Venice
- Westin Hotel Europa Regina Venice
- Venice Westin