As some reviewers have noted, the staff here is not as welcoming as it should be. Much depends on who you get at breakfast or the concierge desk. When they're smiling and enthusiastic and happy to help, they're fine. But when they seem indifferent, it's a problem, considering the high prices. That said, it was a pleasure to have breakfast while watching the traffic on the Grand Canal, even if the closest traffic was the previous day's laundry being loaded onto barges from the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly positioned on the Grand Canal with sweeping views of the city's most iconic landmarks, The Westin Europa and Regina places guests right in the heart of the city's artistic and theatre districts, in a discreet setting just off the fashionable Calle XXII Marzo and steps from Piazza San Marco. Our unmatched selection of rooftop terrace suites, Grand Canal rooms, restyled accommodations, and Grand Canal-side venues with nutrition-rich proposals are settings of relaxed indulgence where guests can be at their best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Europa & Regina, Venice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Hotel Europa And Regina, Venice
- Westin Venice
- Westin Hotel Europa Regina Venice
- Venice Westin