Not bad for a five star lots of class, great access to St Marks Sq and our speedboat plonked us straight into the hotel from the jetty, great. Usual expensive charges for meals, services at this level but what do you expect. We did get a room near a service area that was noisy with banging doors so we asked to be moved. The room given was bigger but not better as the service trolleys started rolling along the alley from 6am onwards so we couldn't win? It did get cold when we visited and the system did put out heat in the first room but didn't do the same in the new room so it was somewhat chilly? Oh yes the lights on the side tables fused and started smelling of burning so they had to be changed. I don't want this to be a negative review as such as the staff had been very good and helpful and I think we had been unlucky in this respect and it is Italy after all:) The general decor and ambiance of the place was first class and very stylish. Concerns with taxes on rooms at this level was expressed on checkout as the charges had been more than stated on the website when booking, but again this was adjusted to the website pricing:) Overall a great location, and a great hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly positioned on the Grand Canal with sweeping views of the city's most iconic landmarks, The Westin Europa and Regina places guests right in the heart of the city's artistic and theatre districts, in a discreet setting just off the fashionable Calle XXII Marzo and steps from Piazza San Marco. Our unmatched selection of rooftop terrace suites, Grand Canal rooms, restyled accommodations, and Grand Canal-side venues with nutrition-rich proposals are settings of relaxed indulgence where guests can be at their best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Europa & Regina, Venice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Hotel Europa And Regina, Venice
- Westin Venice
- Westin Hotel Europa Regina Venice
- Venice Westin