Recently had an all too brief stay at the Westin Europa. Located on the Grand Canal a few hundred meters from the Piazza San Marco, the views from the lounge are impossibly beautiful. Our room was a two room suite that was well appointed and luxurious. Not surprisingly, the restaurant prices were absurd but so is the rest of Venice. Only steps away from the cross canal gondola that takes you to the Peggy Guggenheim house for all of 3 euro and is equally well situated for most of the major sites in the San Marco area. Old school luxury and an outstanding location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly positioned on the Grand Canal with sweeping views of the city's most iconic landmarks, The Westin Europa and Regina places guests right in the heart of the city's artistic and theatre districts, in a discreet setting just off the fashionable Calle XXII Marzo and steps from Piazza San Marco. Our unmatched selection of rooftop terrace suites, Grand Canal rooms, restyled accommodations, and Grand Canal-side venues with nutrition-rich proposals are settings of relaxed indulgence where guests can be at their best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Europa & Regina, Venice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Hotel Europa And Regina, Venice
- Westin Venice
- Westin Hotel Europa Regina Venice
- Venice Westin