My first visit to this city was met with warm and gracious Italian hospitality. Weary and tired from a long overnight flight I asked the concierge desk for a personal guide to this magnificent city,without hesitation he said be here at 3p.m.....it was the best city tour I have ever has the pleasure to experience!! Oh and the location is without a doubt the best. I thank the folks from food and beverage to the housekeepers, front desk,and concierge. As we say in the south," you rock "..many, many thanks for a blissfully refreshing vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly positioned on the Grand Canal with sweeping views of the city's most iconic landmarks, The Westin Europa and Regina places guests right in the heart of the city's artistic and theatre districts, in a discreet setting just off the fashionable Calle XXII Marzo and steps from Piazza San Marco. Our unmatched selection of rooftop terrace suites, Grand Canal rooms, restyled accommodations, and Grand Canal-side venues with nutrition-rich proposals are settings of relaxed indulgence where guests can be at their best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Europa & Regina, Venice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Hotel Europa And Regina, Venice
- Westin Venice
- Westin Hotel Europa Regina Venice
- Venice Westin