The hotel was very nice. Fantastic location between St Mark's Square and the Rialto bridge. Breakfast was ok. Staff were helpful. Only complaint if any, is that it's noisy, you can hear people walking in the room above and if next to a canal all the boats going past/people talking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Splendid Venice hotel is based in the historic centre of Venice, with the city's must-see sights and hidden treasures all within your reach. Just a short stroll or gondola ride will take you to Venice's most iconic sights: San Marco square and the Rialto Bridge. Like the city itself, our 165 rooms and suites are a mixture of styles, but all capture the essence of a romantic Venice holiday. Blending contemporary comforts with details that reflect classic Venetian character, each room has a light, elegant atmosphere, with many offering wonderful views over canals and the Venice skyline with its magnificent San Marco's bell tower in the horizon. Le Maschere at the Splendid Venice is one of the few restaurants near San Marco Square that is popular with Venetians and tourists alike. This authentic Venetian restaurant serves classic dishes with a modern twist. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Starhotels Splendid Venice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels Splendid Venice Hotel Venice
- Starhotels Splendid Hotel Venice
- Venice Starhotels Splendid Hotel
- Starhotel Splendid Venice