We travelled as a group of friends to Venice for 4 days. Hotel location was fantastic, beautiful roof-top terrace for enjoying sunsets in Venice with a spectacular view of the lagoon up to the Grand Canal. Bedrooms well appointed and beds comfortable. All staff in the hotel were very helpful and pleasant especially Beatrice on reception desk. Excellent buffet breakfast. I would thoroughly recommend this hotel to all types of traveller.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Hotel Gabrielli, a Venetian Palazzo from the 14th century is family owned in the 5th generation. Only a few minutes walk from Saint Mark’s square, the Doge’s Palace, the Basilica of St. Mark and the Arsenale offers a fantastic location on the waterfront and excellent views on the laguna. Inhouse restaurant with venetian cuisine and Bar. Don't miss the roof terrace and the regarden to relax from a busy day. Private boat pier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Gabrielli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gabrielli Sandwirth Hotel
- Gabrielli Sandwirth Venice
- Hotel Gabrielli Sandwirth