This is a very well situated, comfortable hotel overlooking the lagoon, and about a 15 minute walk to San Marco. The vaporetto stops are almost right in front of the hotel.Though the furnishings are rather dated the bed was excellent, and the bathroom was in good working order. However in spite of the " free wifi" that they offer, we were lucky to be able to connect at all because the signal was very weak. So if that is important, then beware! Based on the one meal we had in the restaurant, we would not recommend you eat there, though the breakfast was very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Hotel Gabrielli, a Venetian Palazzo from the 14th century is family owned in the 5th generation. Only a few minutes walk from Saint Mark’s square, the Doge’s Palace, the Basilica of St. Mark and the Arsenale offers a fantastic location on the waterfront and excellent views on the laguna. Inhouse restaurant with venetian cuisine and Bar. Don't miss the roof terrace and the regarden to relax from a busy day. Private boat pier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Gabrielli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gabrielli Sandwirth Hotel
- Gabrielli Sandwirth Venice
- Hotel Gabrielli Sandwirth