An old building full of character right on the lagoon front and some 2/300 yds from St Marks Square. The rooms are fairly small but adequate with a good sized bathroom with bath and shower. Our room overlooked the Lagoon and Grand Canal so the views were stunning. Some guests however said that there rooms were very small and overlooked brick walls. There is a roof terrace where you can pass the time with a bottle of wine watching the world go by on the Grand Canal. The breakfast is mainly continental style but with plenty of choice and some hot dishes. The reception staff speak good English and are very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Hotel Gabrielli, a Venetian Palazzo from the 14th century is family owned in the 5th generation. Only a few minutes walk from Saint Mark’s square, the Doge’s Palace, the Basilica of St. Mark and the Arsenale offers a fantastic location on the waterfront and excellent views on the laguna. Inhouse restaurant with venetian cuisine and Bar. Don't miss the roof terrace and the regarden to relax from a busy day. Private boat pier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, ACCOR, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TravelUp, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Gabrielli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gabrielli Sandwirth Hotel
- Gabrielli Sandwirth Venice
- Hotel Gabrielli Sandwirth