“Memorable Experience”

Neighbourhood: Castello
Dallas, Texas
“Memorable Experience”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Ate late and the place was not busy. Only one other couple eating outside and another inside. Had walked by this place many times on the Strada Nuova and never thought I would end up here but at the right time, it caught my eye. The half liter of wine was expensive but, well, you are paying to sit outside and watch people. A great experience. Had a pizza caprese, fresh mozzarella, real tomatoes, and basil. Didn't want to leave, so ordered an Amaro as a digestive. One of my best experiences in Venice.

• Visited March 2014

• Hungarian first
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Pizza and wine...very nice...”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

I visited this restaurant twice on a recent trip.....passed by, and it looked inviting. I had pizza and wine on both occasions, very nice. The staff where friendly and polite...and the atmosphere was pleasant. I noted the other reviews after I had returned....and, as far as I could see, a little where harsh...

• Visited February 2014
United Kingdom
“Avoid”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

A tourist trap on one of the main routes through Venice - hesitate for a nano second over the menu displayed outside and a pushy waiter will persuade you to come in. How bad can spaghetti and a house wine get? The answer lies here!! Avoid the restaurants on the main routes.

Visited February 2014
A TripAdvisor Member
“Scam and the worst junk food”
Reviewed 11 December 2013 via mobile

I looked for a light meal so I had a pizza and salad with my wife. The restaurant seemed not so bad at the first look but it was just horrible experience i ever had. Pizza's dough was just as hard rock as 1$ frozen pizza from last month and salad was made with canned corns and tuna trashes. If it were any cheaper, i wouldnt complain. The stupid salami with little cheapie looking ham pizza was freaking 13euro and filled with canned food salad was 9euro. Oh thats not all. They give out the 4 little stick bread without saying nothing and charge 4euro and 2.5 per person for plating fee, and unbelievably, they includes the 14% of tip on the bill. We expected 20euro but payed 35euro at last with total unsatisfactions on the food. Wasted time, money, and my feelings as well from these scamming towards travelers. I strongly recommend to find other restaurant. Even a little 3$ panini from else where will give you much more satisfactions.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Calgary,AB
“Food is good but in the end ......Beware of the "no credit cards accepted"”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

We had a great dinner - great service and food - the door clearly indicates they take all credit cards - Visa/MasterCard and surprisingly Amex - when the bill came and my husband went to put out his credit card - the server nicely told us they didn't accept credit cards. We were a little surprised - a French couple beside us said - this is Italy - it happens - but we didn't argue it - we paid in cash and left but I made a note of picking up their business card specifically to do an online review and let others know

Visited November 2013