1. Excellent location within walking distance to St. Marks Square. You can walk around safely at night.
2. Clean, comfortable rooms. Recently remodeled with nice showers. Fairly spacious for Europe.
3. Right on small canal if you are interested in a Gondola ride.
4. Delicious free breakfast buffet.
Thanks to Tripadvisor, we booked this great hotel. Clean rooms, great location, courteous staff. What else can you ask for? By the way, there is a restaurant right across from this hotel which has delicious food but is rather underrated on Tripadvisor. It is called Da Roberto. You can take 20 steps from the hotel and have yourself a great meal.
At night, you can safely walk around and get Gelato and shop up to around 9 PM because this hotel is centrally located. This is an extra perk if you don´t have much time in Venice.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Nozio Netplan srl, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Le Isole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.