“what unforgettable tour”
Review of Seawings Venice - CLOSED

Seawings Venice
More attraction details
Owner description: Seawings Venice by seaplane will take you on a magical flight over the Venetian Lagoon and its surrounding islands. On this guided tour, guests will see the stunning sights of the lagoon, Murano, Burano, Tocello and many more. Departing from the idyllic shores of San Clemente Island, Seawings passengers are brought to their flight by scenic boat ride from San Marco square and taken back to their destination after the flight.
Roncade, Italy
“what unforgettable tour”
Reviewed 23 August 2011

I could experience Venice from a different point of view, but still feeling the importance of water as real essence of this unique town. First I watched part of it from a boat then I reach ed the middle of the lagoon and then during the run over the water I was airborne without feeling the difference. Venice view changes after few seconds: I could admire the entire town with all the channels, bridges, squares and churches at one glance. The day prior I have visited Burano, but only looking at it from the above I could enjoy the beauty of his colored buildings. When I came back i had the impression that I have had just lived a dream. All the personnel was very nice and professional.
Unforgettable experience

Visited August 2011

Treviso, Italy
“Flight over Venice with a seaplane”
Reviewed 22 August 2011

I live near Venice and I was invited by friends to fly over in a seaplane.
It is a fantastic experience!
I find that the flexibility of the sea plane can provide all kinds of needs: a simple short trip over the city and lagoon or a transfer to the italian lakes or coast line.I had a chance to take pictures and a short movie over parts of Venice that I have never seen before!
Excellent, I suggest it to tourists and professionals,I will do it again and again!
Fabio

Visited June 2011
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An amazing experience in Venice”
Reviewed 19 August 2011

I went several time in this beatiful town, so this time I wanted to do samenting different and unusual. I found it was possible to fly over the entire laguna on an idroplane off of San Michele island.
The company took me over near San Marco with a nice motorboat and dropped me off on the island where after "checking in" i jumped on a platform close by, where the idroplane docked.
The flight was very soft and surprisingly quiet, I realy liked the ride and the landscape you can see from above.
The flight lasted about 30 minutes that realy flew away. It was possible to see all the laguna island with their colors and typical hauses, like burano in a way only a slow moving plane can.
Wonderful experience.