“Consistent great experience”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: San Marco
Description: A broad range of fine chocolates and artisan gelato flavours of the Italian tradition served in a refined setting with a retro chic style, located on one of Venice's renowned "calli". Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will assist in choosing the perfect treat or a tailored, stylish gift box to make all customers happy, whether they are locals, tourists, families with children.
Mississauga, Canada
“Consistent great experience”
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

We came to this place as I had tried the same chain in Venice and the experience was consistent.. The gelato is flavourful and the severs are friendly. They explained what we did not understand and allowed us few tastes. I would definitely recommend.

2 Thank stnm

• Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Toronto, Canada
“Fantastic Ice Cream”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This is the place to go for fabulous Italian ice cream. You won't be disappointed as taste is smooth can delicious.

2 Thank MichaelTorontoCanada
Santa Rosa, California
“Great chocolate gelato”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

After sampling the chocolate ice cream at a variety of places, we found this on our way to see San Marco. Wow! Other places had good texture and OK taste, but lacked the kind of intensity I was seeking. I found it here. Deep, intense bittersweet chocolate, and in 3 or 4 varieties--like the varietal chocolate bars that have become popular. One day I had Aztec, the next I had Amazonian. Both memorable chocolate experiences. My partner had some other flavor and loved it, but I was too focused on the chocolate to try anything else.

They give tastes, too!

1 Thank turningfool
“Chocoholic heaven”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Lots of typical ice cream flavours in this shop and you won't be surprised to find it being one of the most popular gelatterias in town - busy from morning until night. Just don't expect to eat a full tea straight afterwards!

2 Thank Rich635
Vitre, France
“Now THIS is the best gelato in Venice!!”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We walked by this place a few times on our way to and from our apartment. I was so wrapped up in finding another place that was supposed to have the best gelato in Venice that we didn't try this one...at first. One night, after the opera, we happened by it again. It was really late but they were open. The two people working that night were so friendly and allowed my husband many free tastes. ;-)

The selection is unreal. So many choices. I had the Venchi cream flavor. Mind-blowingly good. If I lived near this place, I'd be testing my willpower every single time I walked by.

Suffice to say that if you love gelato and are in Venice, find this place. I promise you won't regret it.

• Visited May 2014