Venice hotels are expensive and this one was reasonably priced. The service was great. Everyone on the staff was helpful. THe room was good. It is centrally located between the Rialto and St. Marks Square. Get off at the Rialto vaporetta stop on your way in, continue to down along the canal toward St. Mark's and turn down Calle Bembo. It turns into the street the hotel is on. I will say check the price for Palce Bonavechiatti across the street as well ... it looked a little nicer and the price was not much more the days I stayed when I checked it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will lose yourself in the atmosphere of Venice that you have always dreamed of, between San Marco and the Ponte di Rialto, lodged in a splendid, completely renovated seventeenth-century palace. In the middle of the historic center, within walking distance from all the most significant places in the city, the Hotel Gorizia "A La Valigia" offers maximum comfort and the best services for an exclusive and relaxing vacation in one of the most characteristic 3-star hotels in Venice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Gorizia a la Valigia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gorizia a La Valigia Hotel Venice
- Gorizia a La Valigia Venice