Stayed here 12th - 15th May 2014. We had room 44 having requested it after reading reviews on trip advisor. Nice room. Only problems are rooms are small and there isn't much shelf and drawer space and our shower door didn't close easily. The breakfast room doesn't have enough seating area for all the guests to eat at the same time. There was a good selection of continental breakfast. We asked if we could make ourselves a cup of tea during the day but we're told 'no'. Also the church bells did disturb our sleep a bit in the morning. However the staff were pleasant and helpful and the best thing about this hotel is it's location. I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will lose yourself in the atmosphere of Venice that you have always dreamed of, between San Marco and the Ponte di Rialto, lodged in a splendid, completely renovated seventeenth-century palace. In the middle of the historic center, within walking distance from all the most significant places in the city, the Hotel Gorizia "A La Valigia" offers maximum comfort and the best services for an exclusive and relaxing vacation in one of the most characteristic 3-star hotels in Venice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Nozio Netplan srl, Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Gorizia A La Valigia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gorizia a La Valigia Hotel Venice
- Gorizia a La Valigia Venice