The Hotel Gorizio is brilliantly located half way between the Rialto Bridge and St Mark's Square. It's a perfect spot from which to explore Venice.
Hotel staff always friendly and courteous and we had no problems with language barrier.
The breakfast was a simple continental offering but perfectly adequate, regularly well stocked and fresh. Coffee was a bit grim though!
We loved our room. Decorated in a plush Venetian style it had a comfortable bed and a good sized bathroom.
Top tip: get a voucher from reception for a discount at one of St Mark's Square cafés then you can have a glass of Prosecco (or similar) on the square whilst listening to a string ensemble without going bankrupt.
I would certainly consider staying at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will lose yourself in the atmosphere of Venice that you have always dreamed of, between San Marco and the Ponte di Rialto, lodged in a splendid, completely renovated seventeenth-century palace. In the middle of the historic center, within walking distance from all the most significant places in the city, the Hotel Gorizia "A La Valigia" offers maximum comfort and the best services for an exclusive and relaxing vacation in one of the most characteristic 3-star hotels in Venice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Agoda, Nozio Netplan srl, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Gorizia A La Valigia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gorizia a La Valigia Hotel Venice
- Gorizia a La Valigia Venice