“"Excellent Language School"”

Venice Italian School
More attraction details
Owner description: Buongiorno! Venice Italian School specializes in language courses for individuals and small groups of adults. Whether you are a beginner, intermediate or advanced student, whether you are learning for personal or professional reasons, we will organize and run the best language course for you in the heart of Venice. Our lessons are engaging and practical: relying on the communicative method, we will get you to practice your Italian while learning new structures and vocabulary. Our highly professional and extremely friendly approach maximizes learning time: improvement in your Italian will quikly show! Ti aspettiamo :)
New York
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“"Excellent Language School"”
Reviewed 17 June 2013

The Venice Italian School was an excellent and enjoyable learning experience. I took both private lessons and group lessons. Our instructor, Roberto, made the most of every moment, going from activity to activity seamlessly. As others have said, the personal attention, small group, and family atmosphere, created by Lucia and Diego, added to the learning. As a professor, I plan to use some of Roberto's techniques in my own courses--very well-thought out instruction. Our group was fun! The school arranged a lovely excursion to Burano and Torcello--it was really special. I can't wait to go back!

Visited June 2013

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Fun, friendly learning”
Reviewed 11 June 2013

I went to the Venice Italian school for a week when I found myself alone in Italy looking for something to do on short notice. I found Diego and everyone at the school overwhelmingly friendly and full of ideas of what to do both during and after the lessons. Learning Italian can be made fun and I found the instruction to be ready to answer any questions any time.
It was a bit difficult as the small group had a variety of ability levels but we all allowed each other their questions and I know I got so much out of the week's lessons. I would go back again.

Visited September 2012

London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent Italian Course in Venice”
Reviewed 11 June 2013

Having done an Italian course for the second year running with the Venice Italian School I can highly recommend it. The groups are small, the teachers good, very motivated and helpful and because the classes are held in a private house in the middle of San Polo it feels more like being with a family than in a school. The Cattaneo family couldn't be nicer or more helpful. They also arrange well-priced accommodation in the vicinity of the school. Although I have not used this, all the students I spoke to really liked their B&B's, hotels or apartments. If you look for a small school with a very personal ambience and good teaching then this would be it.

Visited May 2013

Berkeley, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A true Five Star Program”
Reviewed 10 June 2013

The Venice Italian School has a very family like atmosphere. Diego and Lucia are very good administrators and they are willing to make adjustments to optimize the experience of each group and/or individual. The instructors are all very good native Italian speakers who also speak excellent English. The group activities are fun and offer additional opportunities to learn the Italian language and customs. Also, Diego and Lucia were able to assist me in finding a nice apartment in Venice.

Visited April 2013

1 Thank Joe M
East Molesey, United Kingdom
“My annual event”
Reviewed 10 June 2013

After 8 weeks over four years, I have made studies at the Venice Italian School an annual event. Best way to learn Italian in a small group with only a few students of similar knowledge level.

Visited May 2013