“una settimana stupefacente” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Venice Italian School

Venice Italian School
More attraction details
Owner description: Buongiorno! Venice Italian School specializes in language courses for individuals and small groups of adults. Whether you are a beginner, intermediate or advanced student, whether you are learning for personal or professional reasons, we will organize and run the best language course for you in the heart of Venice. Our lessons are engaging and practical: relying on the communicative method, we will get you to practice your Italian while learning new structures and vocabulary. Our highly professional and extremely friendly approach maximizes learning time: improvement in your Italian will quikly show! Ti aspettiamo :)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“una settimana stupefacente”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

After my fantastic experience with VIS last year, I wanted to come back and improve my Italian more, in private lessons this time for 5 days hoping to get as much practice in speaking as possible. My resourceful, experienced, vivacious, friendly and patient teacher Ida more than met my expectations. She urged me to speak by asking questions and giving me subjects to talk about till my throat was sore and I had to take a break! while teaching me the needed words and expressions. We had fun time just talking about various things too. At the end of the intense 5 days I was able to express myself more fully than ever before. I also appreciated Carlo who was always ready to chat with men amiably any time.

Visited May 2014

Falls Church, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A wonderful experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

I attended the Venice Italian School for a week in May 2014, and it was the highlight of my stay in Venice. My class consisted of four people—none of us beginners, but none of us with much experience actually speaking Italian. Our two instructors, Diego and Ida, were wonderful teachers, and they made learning fun, interesting, and completely unintimidating. In addition, Diego in particular was intent on ensuring that the classes met our specific interests and needs. It was also a pleasure to share the experience with a small group of congenial classmates who were enthusiastic about improving their Italian skills. Classes are held in a lovely home in a small square very near Campo dei Frari, a perfect starting point for afternoons of sightseeing and wandering after morning classes. If you have any interest in improving your Italian while you’re in Italy—whether you’re a beginner or an advanced student—I highly recommend that you seek out the Venice Italian School and its excellent teachers. I’m certain you’ll be happy with your choice.

Visited May 2014
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lessons like no other”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

Diego, has been teaching me for 5 years, and in that time i have gone counting in Italian to learning how to converse confidently in Italian, over the years he understood my weakness and corrected it as we went along, all in all he was a very competent and understanding Teacher. Good Luck to you and your Family. Kind Regards Simon

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Pikee001
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Una scuola per vacanza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

I spent three weeks studying Italian at the Venice Italian School in May 2013. My lessons were stimulating and individually prepared. My Italian improved, and I had coffee and conversation everyday with the family during our break. I recommend the school for its excellent teaching, convenient location and friendly owners and staff.

Visited May 2013
Abingdon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Language School with a difference”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

I visited the language school for one week in August & November 2013. I thoroughly would recommend a visit. The atmosphere is educational but relaxed. Roberto gave us a demonstration of Italian country dancing in his sandals. Great fun.

Visited November 2013