Lowest prices for your stay
travelup.com
FindHotel
US$239
ZenHotels.comUS$302
Agoda.comUS$240
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 December 2016

We visited Venice for three days prior to taking a cruise. Our tour company booked us into this little hotel and it was a good choice. Our room was beautifully appointed, with furniture and fixtures of the highest quality. The hotel staff was likeable, and knowledgeable. The included American style breakfast was excellent.
It made for a pleasant stay.

Date of stay: October 2016
Reviewed 29 November 2016

Stayed here in November.Located about halfway between St Marks square and the Rialto bridge so ideal for sightseeing.
We flew to Treviso airport,from there we got a bus (right outside the airport) then a water bus,quite straightforward.
Less so finding the hotel! Eventually,using my partner's excellent sense of direction,an actual map AND Google maps we did find it but if I had been on my own there is no way I would've found it.They say getting lost is part of the charm but when dragging a suitcase it soon lost its appeal.
The hotel was nice,small and decorated in I presume a typical Venetian style-heavy brocade curtains and matching wallpaper.
The double bed was two singles pushed together and the pillows were rather hard. The bathroom could've done with an update but was perfectly functional.I think some of the other bathrooms were more modern. The walls were quite thin and we could hear the next door occupants talking but luckily it didn't happen at night.
The breakfast was plentiful-meats,cheeses,toast,pastries,yoghurts and scrambled egg, frankfurter sausages and a vegetarian hash.There was also a machine to make fresh pancakes,these were delicious!
The staff were friendly and helpful and we enjoyed our stay,would happily stay again,if we could find it!

Reviewed 19 November 2016

We stayed at this hotel in early November. The location was amazing (after you find it) and allowed us to see the best of venice. The hotel was nice enough when you came through reception but the room was tiny and decor too dull to be confined to such a tiny room. We stayed for 4 nights and it felt like we were in a little cell.
Breakfast was awful, all I wanted was a nice coffee but not here, the coffee was like coloured water and the fresh orange was 1 part orange 5 parts water really disgusting. The scrambled egg was inedible. There was a great selection cakes and pastries if you like that sort of thing. The worst thing about breakfast was the staff, one lady watched everyone like a hawk and if you stepped out of line she was over at you telling you how to do it right but not in a helpful way.
The rest of the staff were ok but not overly helpful.
I would probably stay again if I had a bigger room because as I said the location was fabulous and venice was breathtaking. Please please get some real coffee

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank debbielafferty
Reviewed 12 November 2016

Stayed here 3 nights as the third leg of our European holiday. We arrived in Venice in the evening and despite previous reviews we didn't find the walk from the dock to the hotel all that hard. I will say that being the evening we did find it a little scary in the dark, but that's more of a comment on the poor state of Venice these days.

Apon arriving at the hotel we were told that our room was located in a seperate building (sound familiar?), it was late and we were tired so I couldn't be bothered arguing. We were then led down a selection of dark alleyways to a unmarked door. Inside this unmarked door was a set of stairs leading the various rooms... No staff, no lift, just stairs and rooms. In their defence the rooms were fairly modern, medium in size with nice bathrooms (also the usual tv, safe, fridge). The "double" bed was two singles pushed together and the bedding was hard as a rock, pillows and mattresses. The aircon also didn't work, regardless of the setting you put it on, it blew out hot air. The most disturbing things for us was the location, an unstaffed building down a dark alley.

First thing in the morning the following day I made the walk back to the main hotel to complain. I was told that is what we had paid for, that was what our travel agent had booked and there was nothing they could do. I contacted my travel agent immediately and she had no idea and suggested I find alternate accomodation while she lodged a complaint. Instead I took my booking details back to the main hotel and showed them the address of the hotel I'd booked... The address of the main hotel building. After some back and fourth they finally conceded and offered us a room in the main hotel.

Now, the main hotel building itself is quite attractive on the inside. Similarly the rooms in the main hotel are decorated much nicer. Rooms in the main hotel come with all the same bits and pieces as the other rooms including the air conditioner stuck on heating only and rock hard bedding. Funnily enough the bathrooms are far, far worse in the main hotel. Our shower head was stuck in the middle of a wall, one side pointed outside of the tub and the other side pointed at the towel rack INSIDE (yes, inside) the shower itself. I thought I was being clever by taking the towels off the rack and pointing the shower head that way but nope, the shower isn't sealed properly and I ended up flooding the bathroom. It's ok though because our room had a lovely view of a set of windows that looked directly into people's homes.

If all that wasn't enough, the included breakfast was mostly pastries and bread. Very few hot options available and what they did have was scooped up quickly by the early birds and not replenished. The "juice" literally looked like bath water, I watched as several guests poured a glass of it, looked at it, smelt it, kinda shook their head and tipped it down the drain. I won't go into the issues of Venice itself, of which their are MANY.

Needless to say, book elsewhere, this place isn't where you wanna be staying.

Room tip: There isn't any "good" option, sorry.
Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for a three night break. Great location and friendly service. Our room had not been made up with twin beds, as requested, but this was not a problem and we were allocated another room and housekeeping sorted out the beds. The room was lovely with a good size en suite. Would definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends