The hotel room was nice and big and very clean. We had a shared bathroom, but you do have your own sink in your room. If you are only staying for a night or two get the cheaper rate by doing the shared bathroom. Any longer I would get a private bathroom.
Nice customer service and great breakfast!. Just a nice and simple breakfast but the best jam I have ever had.
1. They do hold your luggage but it is accessible by other guests so i recommend bringing a lock.
2. Traghetto- gondola ride across from the Rialto market is a cheap quick gondola ride. only 2 euros to head across
3. Venice can be done in two days easy with tons of time spent wondering around and exploring
4. There is a grocery store near the hotel. Just turn left when you walk out onto the main street and keep heading that way a few blocks.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Bernardi Semenzato reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bernardi Semenzato Hotel
- Bernardi Semenzato Venice