My europe trip is from London, Paris, Milan, Venice, Florence, Pisa, Rome with my girlfriend.
I booked all the hotels in different cities and this is the worst.
1) I booked for queen bed and I got two beds with separate showers.
2) Noisy: Walls are thin and can hear other people whispering in next rooms. We cannot sleep because next room is signing really loud at midnight.
3) Dirty: bedsheet are not clean. Stayed 2 days. 2nd day, we don't get new sheet. I don't know bedsheets are dirty or bedbugs.. i got bites everywhere. Also, I spent a couple of hours killing mosquitos so we can sleep.
4) Unfriendly: we are tired from the trip and checked in late to the hotel like 7pm. The lady is pretty unfriendly on explaining things.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Basilea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Basilea Hotel Venice