“My steak moo'ed at me!”

Ranked #1,138 of 1,425 Restaurants in Venice
Price range: US$44 - US$87
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Castello
“My steak moo'ed at me!”
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

We started with pasta, I had the spaghetti with tomato and basil which was pretty good and my husband had the pasta with scallops which I spit out when I tried it, it was gross. Then we both ordered the filet, wow what a horrible piece of meat. There was literally blood all over the sauce on my plate and looked like it was raw, the smell that came from it when I cut it was naseauting. My husbands was the same way but he ate a few bites. I didn't eat any of it. The waiter even looked right at me a few times and kept avoiding me. When he cleared our plates, mine was still just a steak, I mean piece of cow, cut in 1/2 not eaten and didn't say anything. Would not recommend it or go back.

• Visited March 2014

• Turkish first
Qormi, Malta
“Great view, tasty food!”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Went there with my boyfriend for lunch and I must say I really enjoyed it. The restaurant has indoor and outdoor seating, but we stayed outside, right next to the sea and gondolas gliding by! The decor was very nice and the waiters very friendly. The menu was varied and quite comfortably priced, considering the excellent location right next to Piazza San Marco.

The food was very tasty, however the only complaint I have is that although the food was not expensive the drinks were EXTREMELY SO, considering that one normal sized tin of ice tea was priced at 6.50euro! Plus a service charge of 3euro for each person. However, it was our last day in Venice, so we decided to enjoy it anyways.

• Visited February 2014
Qormi, Malta
“Loved the pizza whilst enjoying the gorgeous view!!!”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Went there for lunch with my girlfriend. The waiter was very friendly. We both ordered a pizza which was delicious. The view was amazing. It was an enjoyable lunch, albeit a bit pricey, though all restaurants in the area are.

• Visited February 2014
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Perfect for a coffee with a view”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Perfect for a cup of coffee either early in the morning, or after a hard day's walking around. This was obviously the place where locals go, so that gave it an extra buzz.

Visited December 2013
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Great view great pizza great service”
Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

Stopped here while exploring Venice as it looked a great place to watch the sun set and get a couple of beers.the service was swift and friendly and after our first beer we decided to grab a pizza we went for the 4 cheese and it tasted great.the view was brilliant boats speeding by in front of landmarks with the sun setting .we had 4 pints of beer a pizza and side of chips it came to around 50 euros so if your on a budget maybe not your first choice but with the view and great pizza it's worth a visit even if only for a beer and watch the sunset.