“excellent”
Review of Hotel Adriatico

Hotel Adriatico
Ranked #220 of 385 Hotels in Venice
Reviewed 11 April 2013

As you enter Venice, the hotel is just 3 minutes by walk.
The hotel is just in the beginning of the town.
Very cousy, excellent location, great staff, reasonable rate.

This place made our stay in Venice really comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 2 April 2013

This hotel was easy to get to. We took a bus, and then walked, Its only over the one main bridge from there. Nice, clean, and quiet. The two staff we met were very friendly. Decently priced hotel in Venice

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2013

This is a nice quaint hotel. The staff was friendly and the service was good. The room was small but clean. The hotel is very close to the train/bus station. However, it is quite a walk from the more popular attractions in Venice such as st. Mark's square , but one thing is the WiFi ,its not free ,and only 30 minutes are free which is not enough for most guests

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 March 2013 via mobile

This is a nice quaint hotel. The staff was friendly and the service was good. The room was small but clean. The hotel is very close to the train/bus station. However, it is quite a walk from the more popular attractions in venice such as st. Mark's square and th doge palace.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 18 March 2013

I found this hotel via research on hotel on internet, sent an email and got immediately an answer, so communication worked very well. The location of the hotel is perfect, close to the railway station and boat buses. The hotel is really a small pearl! All in white colours it is a great surprise finding a 2 star hotel like a design hotel! Everything was really clean and shiny. All the staff, and especially Mrs Marina who greeted us at the reception was so friendly and helping. I can highly recommend this hotel to anybody who wants to visit Venice and who wants to stay in a very nice hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 November 2012

The first time I stayed in Hotel Adriatico was on Oct 2008. Four years later and I was back there again.
The hotel is right close to train station, what is really convenient, and 10 minutes on foot to the bus station to/from the airport (both Marco Polo and Treviso Airpt). As mentioned before, it is located on Lista di Spagna, a busy street filled with stores, stalls, restaurants and, of course, people! Although the street gets well quieter at night and rooms count with good glasses on the windows that reduce noise, ask for rooms not facing it in case you are a light-sleeper.
Room is cozy with basic amenities needs for the stay. Nice and clean bathroom. All I needed was easily on my disposal.
Wifi is free for 30-minutes each day. Should you need more you may acquire extra time at reception.
Breakfast is simple but enogh. It is served in a really tiny place.
All the staff were very polite and friendly. After check-out they notified me by email that they charged less and asked me permission to balance the rest. It was really a mistaked I didn't notice. I had no issue with that and I felt very confident with them.
If I return to Venice I will surely book a room at Hotel Adriatico again.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Brenoka
Reviewed 2 November 2012

I stayed at the Adriatico in September 2012. The hotel is very convenient to the train station, is clean, and provides an adequate breakfast. But ... one reason we chose the hotel was that it was advertised on Expedia as providing free Wifi. When we got there, the owner said only 30 minutes were free. She relented when I complained and gave me an additional free 30 minutes (which was completely inadequate to my needs for a five night stay). But worse, when we were checking out she tried to charge me 100 euros more than the amount stated when I booked the room. She backed down on that when I showed her my printed documentation of the Expedia booking.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple