Lowest prices for your stay
US$76
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$76
FindHotel
US$58
Hotels.comUS$76
PricelineUS$66
eDreamsUS$76
1,147 results
All reviews beautiful church great location giglio stop minute walk charming hotel grand canal single room st mark's square central location private water taxi piazza vaporetto cappuccino
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 June 2019

This hotel was beautiful and the service was fantastic. A friend and I spent two days here after a Greek Isle cruise. Our room was on the second floor over looking a small square. The hotel was furnished in older well kept period furniture and the bath was very modern. Our bedroom had a Murano chandelier over the bed. We also had free breakfast and it was more than adequate with many choices. The staff was also very helpful in arranging for a water taxi to get us to the airport. We were in easy walking distance of San Marco Square, the Rialto and water shuttles to Murano and Burano. For anyone wanting to experience the feel of Venice without the “chain hotel” familiarity I highly recommend this hotel. It was also very reasonable price wise.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank retksp
Reviewed 22 June 2019

This was our first trip to Venice. The hotel room was charming and clean. The hotel was centrally located in San Marco, but on a more quiet square and easy to find. We enjoyed eating breakfast every morning in the peaceful courtyard. The staff was friendly and helpful with directions and recommendations.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank SandraD1935
Reviewed 8 June 2019

We truly enjoyed our stay at the Hotel Bel Sito. The staff was always welcoming and helpful, our room on the 3rd floor facing the church had a lovely view, the bathroom shower was WONDERFUL, and the breakfasts were hearty with a good variety of choices. We are so glad we chose this hotel!

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank BluegrassKY53
Reviewed 6 June 2019 via mobile

My self and my partner Visited Venice for the first time and we stayed in hotel bel sito and it was wonderful. The room is clean and all the staff are friendly and very helpful. Will defiantly be staying again

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tracyseager1979
Reviewed 23 May 2019 via mobile

My sister and I had a two night stay at this hotel in mid May. Lovely room, enough room with two windows directly over the canal where Gondoliers serenaded is early evening. We asked for and were provided with a tea tray. The hotel is walking distance from shops and squares. Walking to St Marks square isn’t a problem. We would be happy to stay here again. Breakfast was plentiful with the best coffee I have ever had. Can you tell me what the coffee is please so I can order some?

Date of stay: May 2019