US$362
US$345
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$386/night.

US$262
US$228
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$256
US$207
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$309/night.

Kette Hotel(Venice)
US$206
US$150
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 59% below average rates

The price you found is 59% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$363/night.

US$294
US$265
Agoda.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$262
US$221
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$250/night.

US$240
US$210
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$234/night.

Hotel Montecarlo(Venice)(Great Value!)
US$223
US$161
US$283
US$228
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$267/night.

US$627
US$457
Official Site
  • Pool
All reviewsbreakfast roomvenetian housewould stay againcentral locationstayed here for nightsfantastic locationcanalhairdryerrialto
Reviewed 3 February 2012

I have just returned from Venice, it was freezing (3.2.12) but before I went I read a lot of reviews about this little hotel, some good, some bad, some nasty. Please don't be put off by some of the reviews, having said that it is a fairly cheap hotel for its position and you get what you paid for. Free computer and internet use is a great bonus. I found everyone there most helpful. I had the single room overlooking the quiet canal, except when the delivery man/boat arrived at 8.00am but this was fine, not point in lying in bed all day when you have only a few days in Venice. It was such a change to not have cars and bikes etc whizzing passed your room. The hotel was small but I would liken it to our Guest Houses, very much more personal than big hotels. I wish it had been warm enough to sit on the little balcony overlooking the canal, what a dream for a single room, its own little balcony. Yes it is small but I quite liked the cosiness of the whole place. The breakfast was very adequate, juice, coffee/tea/or hot chocolate; slices of crusty bread, a croissant, packets of toasted biscuits, packets of sweet biscuits, pineapple or peaches, lots of jams/honey/soft cheese triangles. I don't eat cereal or yogurts but they were also there. I found the review from the lady in Oregan very helpful and to be honest everyone around was very helpful if you got lost, my first night a young couple walked me all the way back to the hotel as I had turned left from the Rialto instead of right, which would have brought me back within minutes! instead I was about half an hour away. The little shop just round the corner was handy for buying water and wine and the little cafe opposite that (ran by some Chinese people) were very accommodating to give make my hot chocolate to take away on my way home after walking around Venice all day. I took the 10.00am slow train two and half hours) for £7 to Verona which is lovely but paid extra (£20) for the express train back, a good compromise and well worth the visit. I bought a return airport to Venice Aliguna ticket for the 1st and 5th day and a 3-day Vaporetta ticket for the middle 3 days. I did visit Murano but if you only do one other island go to Burano........ I visited the Academia which is fantastic, particularly on a windy cold day and the Guggenheim which was interesting but annoying when groups of people walk around with one information device on loud speaker! My only bad comment is the attitude of the boarding staff at Marco Polo airport, especially as I (rather stupidly on reflection!) spent around £20 on 3 pizza cutters as pressies and had only hand luggage. They just took them away :-(.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank trishann4
Reviewed 1 December 2011

this is a very small hotel placed in one of the caracteristics calle of venice...(very romantic).
in fact this is an old venetian house.the room are small,very small of course,and in the bathroom not everything was ok..but never mind...it's just for 1 night.
the breakfast is done in a small little room,just a few tables.you can eat enogh even if you want an extra coffee or the you have to pay.
I highly reccomend this hotel just for a romantic weekend unpretentious....you know ...it's venice!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank pinnychan
Reviewed 18 August 2011

We looked at the photos and the reviews and thought this would be a great hotel to stay at. What a big mistake that was. There is no lift and all the rooms are up a steep set of stairs. The room is old and extremely outdate, the beds had a smell and the room had a servere damp problem, we had difficulties sleeping from the smell. The bathrooms were small and we didn't bother to use them because they were moldie. The staff was rude and breakfast isn't what is made out to be. Overall my best advise to anyone is DON"T STAY THERE

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2011

This hotel promotes itself as a three-star hotel in close proximity to Piazza San Marco. This review reflects a two-night stay in late July 2011 involving four adults and two rooms.

To say walking in and around Venice can be challenging is an understatement, and the hotel’s on-line map is of minimal value. Nonetheless, once you get oriented, the walk between the hotel and the San Marco vaparetto station is less than 10 minutes. With luggage, the journey will be longer given the narrowness of the alleys and the various cross-canal bridges.

The hotel is very small – no more than six rooms located on the second floor. The hotel “lobby” is immediately off the sidewalk. There is no elevator/lift (although a single-seat chair lift is available). The stairway to the second floor is narrow and curvy. However, the gentleman at the front desk did assist with carrying our luggage to the second floor (a great welcome given a very long journey from the United States West Coast).

The layout of the second floor is basically one large “public” space (chairs and tables) that also functions as the breakfast area. Off this main area are the individual hotel rooms. There is also a free computer/internet station here.

We had two “double” rooms. Basically two single-beds pushed together, small desk, TV, and valet/chesterfield.

The ensuite bath includes toilet, bidet, sink, and shower stall. (To say the shower stall is small would be an understatement).

The rooms were clean and quiet. Both the mattresses and the bath towels were better than found in other European hotels (Rome, Paris). The rooms are air-conditioned. Room lighting is controlled by room key.

Breakfast was included in our room rate. The selection included pastries, cereal, yogurt, and cold meats. Coffee, tea, milk, and juice. Quite tasty and the “breakfast lady” was perhaps the highlight of our stay.

Our rate was $180 USD/night/room, which included breakfast.

Overall the rooms were clean, and the hotel location is certainly convenient to both Piazza San Marco and the Rialto bridge. There are several affordable restaurants nearby, as well as a gondola “station”. However, the three-star rating (even by continental European lodging standards) is a stretch.

Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2011

I booked this hotel early in year, via booking.com. I've read in the reviews that this hotel accepts bookings for rooms that aren't available, and then pushed them through to their 'sister' hotels, but didn't quite believe them until it happened to me. I think this is what they do; advertise their rooms with a canal view then conveniently say that the room was double booked. The sister hotel they put me to was not bad, but did not have the free breakfast or free wifi that was available at the original hotel.

Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo