US$330
US$313
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$382/night.

US$209
US$188
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$229/night.

US$247
US$207
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$289/night.

Kette Hotel(Venice)
US$204
US$150
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$200/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
US$348
US$196
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$307/night.

US$304
US$244
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$283/night.

US$240
US$624
US$493
Official Site
  • Pool
All reviewsbreakfast roomvenetian housewould stay againcentral locationstayed here for nightsfantastic locationcanalhairdryerrialto
Reviewed 1 July 2012

I went to Venice with my wife to have a wonderful time there but we had a terrible experience in this hotel! We chose this hotel after check the trip advisor web page, the hotel had 4 points and has a nice location near the San Marcos square. The second day we were robbed, $ 3,500.00 were took out from the safety box, we tried to get assistance but rarely the front desk manager and also the owner didn't do nothing and gave us a terrible service avoiding responsibility. An employee used the master code to open the safety box in a moment that the hotel was empty....I went to the police station to put my claim.........
After talk with the owner I felt bad due to his attitude and bad service....

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Javar1970
Reviewed 25 May 2012

A very basic stay, but so perfectly located to the San Marco Piazza, and a 10min walk from Rialto bridge, it's worth the stay and the cost.

The room was cleaned well. We had a really lovely terrace overlooking the canal, and great sunlight in the morning. Thus, the very small room size wasn't an issue. Our bed was quite small for 2 people, but as a couple, we made it work. The shower head wasn't working well. Bring your own soaps and washing products - what's given is good enough, but very basic.

Breakfast isn't very robust, but will be enough to get you out the door for a great day.

The key to this hotel... get out and walk! It's not a place for lingering too much in the day, so the amenities are small. But in the end, we were out and about so much, that it didn't really matter how great everything was back in our hotel. The location was just great.

There's a small - pricy - convenience store about 200m away, which has fresh fruits and veg for sale, waters, etc. There's also an internet shop across from it with a great manager - Luca. We had an emergency fax to be sent out, and he held the doors open even longer for us, and also gave an enormous discount, given the fax would have cost nearly 150 EUR, due to its size.

Food Note: Antica Sacrestia nearby was very popular with tourists. Overpriced and food quality was poor. We were told a fish meal could be divided into 2, only to be charged for 2 fish meals in the end. There's better places just down the street and on the square.

Room Tip: room 106 has the terrace.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2012

This is a great little hotel, ideally situated on a quiet canal, about 5 minutes walk from St Mark's square.

The reception staff were friendly and helpful.

The staff who did the breakfasts let the place down a bit - on our first day the lady serving breakfast was jabbering away on her mobile phone and didn't get our hints of talking VERY LOUDLY over her, or the "ssssssh". On our last day, there was a different member of staff who almost had a fit when I asked if I could have a cappuccino (this hadn't been a problem on previous days), and when asked where the boiled eggs were, said that they had run out. Not "sorry" or anything. However, my boyfriend managed to get some eggs from a local store, and they did cook it freshly for him. All in all breakfast was disappointing - unless you like pre-packaged croissants!

On the whole, a great little hotel - I would recommend it to anyone going to Venice.

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms that are not located next to the breakfast area - we had room 106 which was quiet and had a much nicer view than 102.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 February 2012

I have just returned from Venice, it was freezing (3.2.12) but before I went I read a lot of reviews about this little hotel, some good, some bad, some nasty. Please don't be put off by some of the reviews, having said that it is a fairly cheap hotel for its position and you get what you paid for. Free computer and internet use is a great bonus. I found everyone there most helpful. I had the single room overlooking the quiet canal, except when the delivery man/boat arrived at 8.00am but this was fine, not point in lying in bed all day when you have only a few days in Venice. It was such a change to not have cars and bikes etc whizzing passed your room. The hotel was small but I would liken it to our Guest Houses, very much more personal than big hotels. I wish it had been warm enough to sit on the little balcony overlooking the canal, what a dream for a single room, its own little balcony. Yes it is small but I quite liked the cosiness of the whole place. The breakfast was very adequate, juice, coffee/tea/or hot chocolate; slices of crusty bread, a croissant, packets of toasted biscuits, packets of sweet biscuits, pineapple or peaches, lots of jams/honey/soft cheese triangles. I don't eat cereal or yogurts but they were also there. I found the review from the lady in Oregan very helpful and to be honest everyone around was very helpful if you got lost, my first night a young couple walked me all the way back to the hotel as I had turned left from the Rialto instead of right, which would have brought me back within minutes! instead I was about half an hour away. The little shop just round the corner was handy for buying water and wine and the little cafe opposite that (ran by some Chinese people) were very accommodating to give make my hot chocolate to take away on my way home after walking around Venice all day. I took the 10.00am slow train two and half hours) for £7 to Verona which is lovely but paid extra (£20) for the express train back, a good compromise and well worth the visit. I bought a return airport to Venice Aliguna ticket for the 1st and 5th day and a 3-day Vaporetta ticket for the middle 3 days. I did visit Murano but if you only do one other island go to Burano........ I visited the Academia which is fantastic, particularly on a windy cold day and the Guggenheim which was interesting but annoying when groups of people walk around with one information device on loud speaker! My only bad comment is the attitude of the boarding staff at Marco Polo airport, especially as I (rather stupidly on reflection!) spent around £20 on 3 pizza cutters as pressies and had only hand luggage. They just took them away :-(.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank trishann4
Reviewed 1 December 2011

this is a very small hotel placed in one of the caracteristics calle of venice...(very romantic).
in fact this is an old venetian house.the room are small,very small of course,and in the bathroom not everything was ok..but never mind...it's just for 1 night.
the breakfast is done in a small little room,just a few tables.you can eat enogh even if you want an extra coffee or the you have to pay.
I highly reccomend this hotel just for a romantic weekend unpretentious....you know ...it's venice!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple