“Mobile Phone”

Ranked #149 of 457 Venice B&B and Inns
Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia
“Mobile Phone”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

My daughter has visited this hotel 2 years ago, as she liked it very much, we planed to go there together this year. Because of my business trip, I did not visited it, I sent my family without me. They had a nice time there, but after leaving hotel, my daughter noticed she forgot her smartphone Samsung in the hotel room. I called to the hotel and they returned us our phone, they even did not want to pay post fee. I feel very grateful and next time when I will visit Venice I plan to stay there. Not only hotel is beautiful, but also their staff are so nice!!!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Daniela Z

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 6 August 2013

"Even though it is advertised on their site as if you get it for free"
Checkin time 2pm (local time)
Checkout time 10am (local time)
If you staying a night only like I did wont work.
NO Internet (must pay for it, and it's not in the room)
NO breakfast (must pay for it)
WORST part- The receptionist does not stay in the hotel 24hours so any questions help and concerns you have you must get them done before 7pm (local time)
When leaving the hotel you must leave your key with the receptionist which he leaves the keys on a table. So anyone who enters the hotel can take your key which is simply placed on a table and enter your room and do whatever they please. The receptionist left a note for a guest who was going to arrive letter "Mrs and Ms. Here is your room key enjoy your staying" exactly like that. I took of picture of it and wish I could upload it here. I'm giving one star for this hotel because the room was spacious (even though I do not care about that. Specially staying one night only) and because location wise it was good. 2 stop always from the airport. Overall DO NOT DO this hotel honestly. Sincerely.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Theboydiddy

Travellers are raving about these Venice hotels

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Bad reception does not stay open on weekends. Door is ancient - takes a whole minute to open and close and the place has an eerie feel to it. It is okay if you are traveling in and out of Venice on weekdays. Interiors are much better than the outside. Place appears desserted and there is no one in the kitchen or reception to supervise breakfast. Watch out if you are taking flights in and out of Venice on weekends. Otherwise it is not too bad. Rooms are ok.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank amitram
Reviewed 25 July 2013 via mobile

So location
- was great easy walk from the station with luggage and this area is not over priced like places near the Rialto bridge this goes for food & drink as well we had some great meals just around our hotel. It's about a 15- 20 minute walk to the main sites but we chose this site because of this as we wanted to have a less touristy experience and it was worth it. It's also very close to Gondalas ferries and water taxis.

Room- decorated great comfy bed , wifi , TV and nice bathroom as well. We were on the first floor so did not have two many steps. I thought out fridge did not work then I was told it was not a fridge it keeps things at room tempertaure and was shown a Fridge I could actually keep things cool in.

They also have a little courtyard which Is decent to relax in,
Breakfast was like any other italian breakfast salami , youghurts etc.

Staff we also very friendly and helpful.

I would not hesitate to stay here again I don't know why some people have a such poor review I thought it was great but I also researched the area I was staying in and wanted to stay in this suburb I think people forgot that most places in Europe are slightly smaller there's going to be steps in older places ( don't pack a suitcase you can't carry anyway)
And italian breakfast is not a typical English or American breakfast.

• Stayed July 2013
4 Thank Lauren747
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 July 2013

We were staying in this little place for two nights. The room was great, very spacious with lots of storage for your clothes and a big bathroom. Located close to the main train station in Venice and close to everywhere. Dont get scared by the spooky front door - this is the best part of your stay! The staff workign there were really nice, all speak english which was helpful with our bad Italian! Great value for money and highly recommended!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank emibor
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Casa Martini is more of a B&B than a hotel. If you are nit expecting too much out of your hotel then this is a good bet. It's not a great property but it was clean and well maintained. The entrance to the hotel is through such a tine lane that we missed it almost every time we came back. It is about a 30min walk to San Marco. The breakfast was decent and the staff was courteous. Do not expect anything out of the ordinary, however if your goal is mainly to have some place to sleep and bathe in then this is a great option.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank RNG2023
Reviewed 2 July 2013 via mobile

This B&B was even better than we had hoped for. It was very clean, cute, cosy and artistic but also nice and calm, while located at the busy and lively Strada Nuovo! It is very close to both St. Lucia Station as well as on walking distance - through sweet little streets ans alleys - to San Marco. It's perfect and has wifi we didn't have to pay for as it was part of our booking. (Arke.nl)
Our room (no.15) was pretty and the bathroom was the cleanest I've come across in a B&B. The wifi in the room was not very strong but it definitely worked.
It was also a pity there was no fridge in the room and the air conditioning didn't work (or we didn't know how to make it work properly...?)

The two main receptionists (two males between 20 - 25 yrs old) were the most friendly hotel-personnel I've met.

I would advise this place to everyone staying in Venice.

TIP: Venice is quite expensive, especially drinks, so do stop by little bar/coffeeshop on the Strada Nuovo in the direction of San Marco, called "Filermo", of owner Rafael. The drinks are delicious and he's both welcoming, sweet and a fun Brazillian guy (;
Try the Filermo wine too!

• Stayed June 2013