Ca' Pisani Hotel
US$305
US$232
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Ai Mori d'Oriente Hotel(Venice)
US$248
US$217
Orbitz.com
US$304
US$233
Orbitz.com
1,995 results
All reviewsaccademia bridgedesign hotelsteam roomgrand canaldorsoduro districtpeggy guggenheim collectionzattere stopperfect locationshort walkquiet streetbreakfast was excellentexcellent hotelwater taxibottle of proseccoeasy accessrooftop terracefresh fruit
Reviewed 10 March 2012

Although this review is over nine months late, I felt compelled to write.

We arrived in Venice in the middle of the night due to a missed flight from Frankfurt. After finding our way to the Hotel Ca' Pasani, we were warmly welcomed.

Our room exceeded our expectations. It was very large, by European standards. The huge bathroom, with whirlpool, was an unexpected bonus. They even provided liquid laundry detergent which I used in the bathtub in my make-shift washing machine. Of course there was a laundry line in the shower stall.

The entire hotel was tastefully decorated. The morning breakfast, sitting outside on the avenue, was charming. It was a great place to sit and people watch.

Besides the great location of the hotel, the best part was the staff. All spoke English and went out of their way to be helpful. I especially want to mention Miriam M. at the reception desk. She was kind and her English was great. I believe her mother was from England.

We would not hesitate to return to this hotel and to recommend it to friends and family.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kar62223
Reviewed 11 February 2012

Stayed 4 nights at the Ca'Pisani in August 2011. The hotel offers a truly great product, considering the organizational difficulty in Venice (delivery & collection of the smallest thing has to be done by boat and/or by means of men's strength...)

The Art Déco room was truly cosy and classy, and the vintage furniture - of very high quality - matches the Palazzo decorum very well. Yes it is not huge but it is perfectly fine for Venice and the bathroom was great with a bubble bath. Hotel staff delivers a great service while not being over zealous (which I personally appreciate). The terrace is delightful. The breakfast is simply the best I've ever had in Italy.

Only the sheets could have been a litlle better - they were a bit worn. But this is a very minor point -- overall, this is a great place to stay in Venice and excellent value for money.

(Location, ease of access, etc. has already been amply described by other travelers!)

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank shdyne
Reviewed 9 February 2012

Stayed here for four nights in October 2011. Location was terrific. We had a duplex room - small living room area on the first floor and the bedroom on the second. Bathroom was well appointed. Breakfast was very good and the employees in the dining room were very friendly. Front desk staff was unfriendly. Not rude, just unfriendly and robotic. Since they are the first people I saw, it impacted my perception of the hotel. My several interactions with them, including checkout are what make this hotel 4 stars instead of 5.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
serandreica'pisani, Owner at Ca' Pisani Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2012

dear Walter M,
thank you very much for review. the staff and I are all very happy about your comments, even if I have to admit that the ones on the reception surprised me quite a lot, considering that usually everybody is making lot of compliments on the guys working there. of course I respect what you wrote, just I am trying to think about whom could be defined in that way, and no names comes up to my mind.
it would be great if you could give me a description of the person involved, so I could make some deeper thoughts and then let you know. if you wish, please send an email to: serandrei@capisanihotel.it
marianna serandrei

Reviewed 18 January 2012

Late review. Stayed here in May 2011 for 3 nights. Location in Dorsoduro is across from St. Mark's sestiere, not too far and paces from Accademia Bridge. Quiet area even during the day. Great restuarants on giudecca canal 2-3 minutes south. Chic hotel with modern furnishings. Amazingly stylish interior. Accomidating staff. Great breakfast buffet at adjacent restuarant. Wifi in common area. Had trouble using wifi in room. Stayed in room 21. Beautiful marbled bathroom. Decent size room with art deco furniture. Roof top terrace is super relaxing with pleasant views. In between vaporetto stops at each end.

Room Tip: Room 21 was Great. Views were of neighboring building- nothing special. AC worked fine. Double doors offer privacy from other rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank zurak87
Reviewed 16 January 2012

What we need more? Attractive place, nice people to receive you, in such a romantic city? Thanks to Ca'Pisani for this memorable week-end. If we had to note this place, we'll put 9,5/10. Why not 10/10? Just to help them to maintain their level. If we put 10, they'll have no more efforts to do to reach the perfection. Or we all know that nobody and nothing is perfect, but we try to reach it! Longue vie au Ca'Pisani. Gilles and Julia

Room Tip: Our, number 28, was perfect.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple