“perfect vacation”
Review of Ca' Pisani Hotel

Ca' Pisani Hotel
Ranked #15 of 384 Hotels in Venice
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My wife and I were on a wedding anniversary trip and Ca' Pisani was the perfect hotel for the perfect vacation . The room, the location, the breakfast and the staff were all excellent and we had the best of times. My only regret is that I did not stay there on my previous trip to Venice but this is the hotel we want to stay on the next one.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Ca' Pisani Hotel

Reviewed 24 May 2014

We spent 4 nights at Ca Pisani in early May and were very pleased. Our room was large, on the top floor with a great bed and amenities. The staff were welcoming, friendly, chatty with lots of recommendations for meals, getting around, map instructions, etc. Breakfast was more than sufficient, it was just too much. Location is ideal, (like others say), away from the crowds of Rialto and San Marco but a 3 minute walk to the Accademia bridge (from which you will take many pictures of Salute--(more impressive than San Marco) and the Grand Canal. Lots of good restaurants nearby-we really liked Storico, 3 minutes away. Riviera on the Zattere side is very expensive and not worth the price. As for touring, we did a few tours in Italy with Walks in Italy--first rate and our intro walk with gondola ride was a great introduction. Beware the no obligation trip to Murano. The free no obligation ride that the hotel offers will end up being included in the price of whatever you buy. (The ride is probably worth it anyway but just so you know. Serenidipity for us was getting off the vaporetto in Torcello, instead of Burano and had a wonderful lunch at a restaurant on the canal--the second one up from the vaporetto stop by the little bridge. As for the hotel, again, perfect, would recommend it in a heartbeat and we aren't so easy to please. Visit the roof top with a glass of wine and relax a bit. It is a great little spot after racing around the city.

1  Thank realproperty
Reviewed 24 May 2014

I would choose to stay at the Ca' Pisani again when visiting Venice. We really enjoyed the location. The service was excellent and it was quite romantic. It's tucked away a bit so it was a great little escape. The breakfast was incredible. Can't say enough about the accommodations.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Extraordinary hotel, very well located in Venice. It is located between two main canali : Grande and Giudecca, and this means a great mobility offer : you can take vaporettos at the stop Accademia at the Canal Grande, and at the stop Zattere at the Giudecca Canal. Zattere is also a stop for the Alilaguna boats, blue line, that comes and goes to Venice Airport, what means that you can come directly from the airport to the hotel and don't have to drag your luggage for a long trail.
The hotel itself is very nice, recently renovated and tastefully decorated, and the personal is very corteous and helpful. It was a perfect stay. Breakfast is plenty of choices. Also, there are lots of nice places to eat nearby, in Dorsoduro and right after crossing the Accademia Bridge. Don't forget to give the bar à vin of the hotel a try. Oh, and at the Giudecca Canal there are some very nice restaurants and pizzerias too.

Room Tip: We got a suite on the first floor, which is so high (about 5 meters - 15 ft - from floor to ceiling...
1  Thank CatMamma
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Let's start with the positives. The location is excellent, just a block from the Accademia bridge, providing easy access to St. Mark's Square as well as the Accademia and Peggy Guggenheim museums and well-situated in the interesting but less touristy Dorsoduro section of Venice. The hotel also features many interesting design elements, making excellent use of the limited room sizes typical of European hotels. The rooms are very comfortable and clean.

We did find some of the staff to be somewhat aloof and not particularly friendly, although this was not true of all. The hotel provides an excellent breakfast selection and on one night of our three night stay we were invited to a happy hour with one of the owners, where the food was outstanding.

Room Tip: If you are going to be in your room during the day, avoid Room 5 which is right next to the office a...
1  Thank rube1950
serandreica'pisani, Owner at Ca' Pisani Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

dear rube1950,
thank you very much for your review. the entire staff and I really appreciate to read comments from the guests because from this we can learn and improve the service we give.
I am sorry to read that someone of the staff was not as kind as the others, and of course I would love to read - if you write to my Trip Avsior address - who this/these person(s) was/were so I can talk to them.
it is very exciting to read about the positive comments on the room, comfort, design and on breakfast and the 'happy hour' which usually takes place once a week (Thursday or Friday, the day can vary).
regarding the voices from the office, sorry for thsi: my colleague and I cover almost the entire week in our office and we (especially I) spend quite a lot on the phone for our business. (it must be added that this is the first time some guests of room 5 points out this...maybe my tone was a little bit louder than usual: I apologize! ; -)
we hope to welcome you again in the future and please do not hesitate to get in touch with me: I would be delighted.
all the best
marianna serandrei

Reviewed 18 May 2014

We were here during our honeymoon is April 2014. Ca' Pisani was absolutely perfect in every regard.

The hotel staff were wonderful and informative (thanks for the Lido and the incredible food truck recommendations!!), the rooms are immaculate, the hotel is fantastic and the owner made a point of lingering with guests during breakfast to make sure the hotel was adequate.

I would suggest this hotel to anyone who is visiting Venice. Located perfectly in a quiet, quaint nook. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Just back from a wonderful stay in Venice at the Ca' Pisani Hotel. I am very selective about where I stay as it adds to the holiday for me if I am staying somewhere I feel comfortable and a little pampered and this hotel ticked all my boxes so I would highly recommend to anyone. The location is perfect, an uber short stroll to the Academia Gallery & the gorgeous Academia bridge. A more peaceful & elegant feeling part of Venice but you can cover everywhere on foot (with a map & a lot of patience) which we did & what a beautiful place Venice is to discover & 'get lost'. We only booked the standard deco room & I was a little worried it would be v noisy & too small after reading some of the reviews & I was beginning to regret not getting a better room however my concern was unwarranted as the room was beautifully designed with gorgeous Art Deco inspired furniture & lovely little luxury boutique hotel touches. Very comfortable bed, crisp white bed linen, in roo music, air con, well equipped mini bar & decadent bathroom. Everywhere in the hotel seemed very clean & the breakfast was amazing! Admittedly we were the only guests there for a good hour as had to leave early so we didn't have to compete for the toaster or the Alessi juicer which I just fell in love with so have ordered myself one! There was an abundance of selection which was very fresh & tempting! The staff were all extremely accommodating & pleasant & I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again. Apologies for the War & Peace review but I really do recommend this hotel to you. Ciao ciao.

1  Thank Amy W