“Excellent!! One of a kind tour!!”

Friend in Venice Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Life is a journey, travelling is living twice.” – Omar Khayyam – (Persian poet of XII century)I am a tour leader. I visited many countries… not to find myself, tot o learn how to live. And from you, and all of those I met during my journeys I learned something.This is the reason why I love my job. For me it represents an opportunity to meet men and women from different places and with different cultures.
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Excellent!! One of a kind tour!!”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Nadia is an excellent guide. She specializes in bespoke tours of Venice and specifically "secret" Venice. She showed us how to navigate the city on the insider trail and avoiding the touristic route. She has relationships with the major historic hotels and palaces so she took us inside to see the old architecture. We also went to the Jewish Ghetto and discovered secrets of the city.
We highly recommend Nadia!

Visited April 2014
2 Thank beiruteater

• Thai first
Annandale, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We just returned from our honeymoon in Italy. We had tour guides in Rome, Florence and Venice, and Nadia was the best. She has a true passion for her city and her work and it comes through in her tours. We learned so much and saw so much in a short visit to this glorious city. We highly recommend Nadia!

Kathy and Jim

2 Thank Kathy C
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“A tour to remember!”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

If you are looking for a fun and informative tour visiting places you will never find on your own then please book this tour! Linda a fantastic guide and we were sorry when the tour came to a end. She not only explained the history of venice she took us there! Our tour was diverse from a insight into a a day in the life of a Venetian that once was to how it is today, even making sure we had a place booked for dinner before she left ( taverna al Remer, which was excellent!!) I highly recommend this tour. Thank you linda

1 Thank Izzyb1
Orlando, FL
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Absolutely amazing time with Linda”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I had contacted Nadia about a Venice tour and was very excited to spend time with her based on previous reviews. When she told me that Linda would be taking us on our tour, I was a little disappointed. It was just that I was expecting Nadia. I had absolutely nothing to be worried about. Linda was funny when we first met, telling me that I didn't trust her. She was totally amazing and earned my trust in the first few minutes! Linda exceeded our expectations and was truly like a friend in Venice. She is beautiful and looked like a movie star even on a steamy hot day! Her personalized walking tour off the beaten path was so unique and interesting. We loved walking by the music school where we heard students practicing. The music was so beautiful, we could have stayed and listened for hours. But there was way more to see. Her great knowledge of architecture and art and the city in general enhanced the tour. The 1 hour private water taxi was wonderful too. Linda showed us much of Venice through large and small canals. She took photos of us and even took photos of scenery for us so we could just enjoy the scenery and her informative commentary. She gave us great guidance for visiting the major sites of Venice and the islands near Venice. She mapped everything out and the map she gave us was our major guide for the rest of our Venice stay. I am so glad we met with her as soon as we arrived in this lovely city. She also recommended restaurants, 3 of which we visited later. We greatly enjoyed all of her recommendations. Linda was absolutely wonderful and I am sorry I doubted her! What a kind, lovely, friendly, and intelligent lady she is!

2 Thank MickeyworldOrlando
Sterling, Virginia, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“See Venice like a Venitian!”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Just finished the tour today. This is NOT a sightseeing tour, but something more. It gives you the true flavor of Venice, from the point of view of a local, not a tourist. Nadia is warm and accommodating. The name of her business says it all. By the end of the day you will believe it. She is very good with children. We took many tours on our Italian vacation, but this one stands out as unique. Want to notice the small details and understand what Venice is really all about? Then this is the tour for you! This is also a great way to find the shops, bakeries, and restaurants that are the REAL DEAL. Loved every minute! Thank you Nadia!

1 Thank Eric I