“A wonderful shop”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A wonderful shop”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

It was so exciting to find a shop where one found handbags that are so unique- the bags are all leather with each one having a murano glass design clasp that closes the purse- colours are fabulous- the staff delightful and there are other items sold- a true gem - don't leave venice without
Finding this special shop

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Audrey300

Chicago, Illinois, United States
“A real Venetian treasure”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

At the moment you cross the threshold into the store, you'll know you're in the right place. Ask Ana about her leather, where it comes from, how it's dyed, and then made into her and her husband's final products. Then look at their samples draping the back wall. The leather is as lovely as their service, and this shop far outshines its peers in the city. I can't wait to visit them again when I return!

Visited September 2013
Pensacola
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Italian Leather Craftmanship!”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

You have to be very careful when purchasing leather items in Italy. RAGGIO VENEZIANO is a must see for truly original designs and Italian craftsmanship. The owners are very welcoming to all tourists and locals. Very proud of their product, as they should be. - Love the handbags that incorporate the Murano glass into the design. This is not a large store so I don't think I would bring children inside. However it sits on a quiet square where the kiddos could easily play outside while mom picks out a purse. Oh yes, they have a great air conditioner too!!!

If visiting Venice, find this place. You will be glad you did!
Campo S. Stefano ~ San Marco 2953

25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“My Leather Treasure”
Reviewed 4 July 2013

You have to be careful these days with the leather and glass in Venice (from China), but this store has the real deal in leather! I loved meeting the owner who made my purse and I got to choose some options for the finishing. He was very helpful and friendly and even offered to deliver my finished purse to my hotel. This purse is truly my favourite and I think about my wonderful time in Venice whenever I look at it.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank VancouverHamish
Colchester, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Beautiful Handbags”
Reviewed 23 June 2013

I have bought two handbags from this company and they are wonderful. Three years ago I bought my first one which is still good as new and returning to Venice two weeks ago could not wait to buy another.
The staff are so helpful and the bags are so different and the quality is excellent.
No doubt when I return another one will join my collection!

Visited June 2013