“Awesome!!! This was the highlight of our time in Venice!!!”

Venice Original Photo Walk and Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Let an Italian, English speaking, professional photographer walk you through Venice in an unforgettable Photo Walk, discovering the real and hidden Venice capturing real candid moments in beautiful pictures. Enjoy a relaxed walk, improve your photography skills and bring home remarkable pictures of your visit.
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Our photo walk with Marco was the best part of our fabulous time in Venice! If you are at all able to do this, book a walk with him immediately. I was with my 11 year old son, and Marco was wonderful with him and managed to keep both he and I engaged the entire time. He showed us parts of Venice that I had never seen before, entertained us with super interesting information, treated us to a delicious breakfast in a place we would have never found on our own, taught us about Venice from the perspective of a local, and on top of all that, showed us how to take much better photographs. His kindness and generosity were exceptional-- he didn't watch the clock and stayed with us longer to show us a couple of things we had asked about, he gave us great recommendations for other places to go in Venice, and was so kind to my son, even buying him a souvenir pen along the way.
His photography instruction helped me take better photos not only in Venice but for the rest of our trip and he is a patient and non judgmental teacher. His stories about his life as a professional photographer in Europe were wonderful. This tour was a financial stretch for us, and of all the things we did over three weeks in Europe it was among the most worthwhile. Book this experience, you'll be thrilled that you did!

Reviewed 3 July 2014

After reading all of the positive reviews about Marco, we were concerned that our expectations were so high that we were bound to be disappointed. However, it turned out that the tour actually exceeded our elevated expectations.
My husband enjoys taking photographs, and he did receive some helpful advice from Marco which should improve the quality of his photographs. However, there are many other benefits we received in taking the tour. Although Venice has many iconic sites, it is fun to go off of the beaten path to find "hidden gems". At the conclusion of the tour, we realized that we came across more of these hidden "gems" on our two hour tour than when we spent all day exploring on our own. In other words, if you have limited time in Venice, this tour can help you maximize your time.
The tour is also very worthwhile to those who are not into photography. As Marco gave my husband photography tips, he also shared with me many interesting things and insights about Venice. Marco is a very interesting, kind and engaging gentleman, and it was a pleasure spending two hours with him. At the end of the tour we felt that we had known him for years.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

As a group of four we had an early morning tour with Marco in May. We only had one photographer in the group so she got special attention while the rest of us followed along and listened to all of his stories about Venice. We all learned a lot and my wife got some beautiful shots that we certainly never would have found otherwise. Marco lead us away from people and through neat little alleyways and back streets so we rarely saw tourists or the touristy parts, just authentic Venice. We of course hit some of the popular spots, but even there Marco was able to get us angles that would let her get shots of the subject and not tourists. We want to get back to Venice as we only had two and a half days there, and we will definitely be booking with Marco again when we do go back.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Marco is a very easy going, incredibly knowledgable about Venice and the camera. He has the ability to interest everyone the non photographer (hubby) and young kids (son of 6yo). I loved the tips he gave me on the use of my camera. He showed us some fantastic picture compositions , even took the photos with my camera to show me what he ment.
You can feel Marco loves Venice and what he does. He is an around gentleman will book him again if we are ever blessed in going to Venice.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We met Marco at 7:00 one morning and enjoyed a glimpse of a serene Venice before the crowds of tourists descended upon it. My husband got some valuable photographic tips and admitted that he learned about a few features on his camera that he didn't even know about! I enjoyed Marco's interesting stories about the history of Venice and it's present day quirkiness. A thoroughly enjoyable morning!