Took my now fiancée there to propose to her. It was very elegant and had giant rooms. The hotel was just off Venice and was accessible via a free shuttle boat that left very 20ish minutes. The room service was tasty but also very pricey. The jacuzzi room was brilliant with big open traditional windows to allow a peaceful breeze whilst relaxing in the hot tub.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Clemente Palace Kempinski is set on a private island in the Venetian lagoon, approximately 10 minutes away from Piazza San Marco. San Clemente Island may not be reached by public transportation: only the hotel's own boats and water taxi services may access this private Venetian retreat. This luxury hotel is recognisable for outstanding service, finest accommodation, exceptional cuisine and its leisure facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Prestigia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Lastminute, TravelUp, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your San Clemente Palace Kempinski reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Clemente Palace Hotel Venice
- San Clemente Palace Hotel And Resort