Staying in this gorgeous hotel for one night as part of a company incentive trip before boarding a cruise ship in 2011. WOW!!! Stunning rooms, great gym and amazing walkis on the "island". Excellent restaurant and scrumptious food! A must-do-again for me in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Clemente Palace Kempinski is set on a private island in the Venetian lagoon, approximately 10 minutes away from Piazza San Marco. San Clemente Island may not be reached by public transportation: only the hotel's own boats and water taxi services may access this private Venetian retreat. This luxury hotel is recognisable for outstanding service, finest accommodation, exceptional cuisine and its leisure facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Prestigia, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your San Clemente Palace Kempinski reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Clemente Palace Hotel And Resort
- San Clemente Palace Hotel Venice