We stayed five days at The St. Regis Venice San Clemente and had a wonderful experience. From the upscale facilities to the extremely professional and attentive personnel our vacation was wonderful. The transportation service to Venice was excellent, the food at the restaurant was lovely, the excellent service provided by the professional staff and the beautiful facility made our holiday enchanting. We cannot wait to go back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Clemente Palace Kempinski is set on a private island in the Venetian lagoon, approximately 10 minutes away from Piazza San Marco. San Clemente Island may not be reached by public transportation: only the hotel's own boats and water taxi services may access this private Venetian retreat. This luxury hotel is recognisable for outstanding service, finest accommodation, exceptional cuisine and its leisure facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Lastminute, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your San Clemente Palace Kempinski reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Clemente Palace Hotel And Resort
- San Clemente Palace Hotel Venice