We visited here everyday last week whilst staying at the Danielli Hotel (sorry can't spell that) to use the swimming pool. The staff greeting us from the boat docking area were excellent and made us feel very welcome.
I have no hestitation about recommending this hotel and would stay and visit again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Clemente Palace Kempinski is set on a private island in the Venetian lagoon, approximately 10 minutes away from Piazza San Marco. San Clemente Island may not be reached by public transportation: only the hotel's own boats and water taxi services may access this private Venetian retreat. This luxury hotel is recognisable for outstanding service, finest accommodation, exceptional cuisine and its leisure facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Lastminute, Agoda, Prestigia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your San Clemente Palace Kempinski reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Clemente Palace Hotel Venice
- San Clemente Palace Hotel And Resort