I know very well Venice (city that I really love) and the attraction to it is so strong that anytime I come to Italy I must stop here! But being honest the last three times I came I felt a certain tiredness about the thousend of tourists who rightly do not give up in visiting a such extraordinary place. For this reason I thank God when I wrote about the new opening St. Regis Venice .... a real paradise in the heart of Venice but away from the noisy croud. Starting from the moment you take the private complimentary boat that the hotel dedicates to its guests for the private transfer from and to Piazza San Marco (only 10 minutes) you feel as you are living a unique experience that just few priviliged people can enjoy. Approaching by boat the hotel you start realizing the imposingness of this real Italian Treasure. At the reception desk is waiting for you the most professional and attentive Front Desk Manager, Mr. Danesi and the always smiling and lovely assistant, Giorgio! Escorted into your room you will meet your personal Butler that never stop to cuddle you during your stay. Massimo, the Butler Manager, and Dimitrios, the Butler Supervisor, show you their passion to the guests with amenities and handwritten notes into the room offering you some complimentary services as hot drinks, shoes shine, ironing.....Don't miss the pleasure of a fine cocktail drunk at the swimmingpool and wisely prepared by the excellent Staff at the Bar (Alessandro, Antonio and Ivan) .... they want you "get drunk" of happiness!!!! At last but not the least, do not reprive yourself of a real seduction of senses orchestrated by the Executive Chef, Roberto Dal Seno, with delicacies from the Adriatic Sea. Also in this case, as it happend to me few times in the recent past, meeting personally the GM, Mr. Cellerino, I realized how his great sense of hospitality inspires all the entire staff! I will come back soon .......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Clemente Palace Kempinski is set on a private island in the Venetian lagoon, approximately 10 minutes away from Piazza San Marco. San Clemente Island may not be reached by public transportation: only the hotel's own boats and water taxi services may access this private Venetian retreat. This luxury hotel is recognisable for outstanding service, finest accommodation, exceptional cuisine and its leisure facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Lastminute, LoveHolidays, World Independent Hotel Promotion, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your San Clemente Palace Kempinski reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Clemente Palace Hotel And Resort
- San Clemente Palace Hotel Venice