- Reasonable price,
- Convenient location (you save on taxi or vaporetto arriving or leaving the city).
- Nice old building, friendly stuff.
- Good breakfast with unlimited cappuccino from the bar.
- Really bad internet with intermittent connection.
- Our "scheduled" room was flooded (may be fake), so we were kind of forced to upgrade to the room with the view for extra $50/night. I'd expect a free upgrade in this case.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Antiche Figure is inside a beautiful XV century building overlooking the Grand Canal, very close to the main entrances of the city, Piazzale Roma (Bus Station, parkings and transfers to / from Marco Polo and Treviso airports), Central Trains Station (S. Lucia), Venice Shore. It's the ideal starting point to experience the atmosphere between 'calli' and 'campielli'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Nozio Netplan srl, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TravelUp, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Hotel Antiche Figure reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antiche Figure Hotel
- Antiche Figure Venice