Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 March 2017

A very nice place to be in Venice. The host is very friendly and speaks several languages with her guests. A nice room and some satisfying breakfast rounded this nice stay directly at Canale Grande. I just can recommend this hotel for some short stay in Venice.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HotelCaZose, Direttore at Locanda Ca' Zose, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Dear Guests,
thank you for your review and choosing our Locanda for your stay in Venice.
All the best.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

It's nice and clean, very friendly staff, good location for the price! 10 min walk from San Marco square. Our room was quite small though even though I was the one paying this trip, my friends had way more spacious room. Did it have something to do with me us being 2 females and them being male and female? ....
but otherwise I can recommend.
Only if you have food allergies like me, don't expect them to accommodate, they only had gluten free cracker for breakfast and no effort for vegans even though I emailed the hotel 2 months before our arrival.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

The perfect mix of professional and local. Don't let the name of junior sweet fool you because t is fit for a king. Great proximity to galleries, churches and local restaurants. A slice of life in Venice.

I would give it 6 stars if possible.

Date of stay: July 2016
Reviewed 16 February 2017

Ca'Zose is a lovely place to stay indeed. Within an easy reach of a few waterbus stops and just a short walk to Accademia bridge the locatIon is just brilliant. The staff were super friendly, rooms are beautiful and very clean. Would certainly choose the place again.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Eliska D
Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

We arrived after 31 hours travelling. Robert and his team made us feel very welcome. Our rooms were well presented and very clean. We will stay here again. We were close to cafes and pubs plus we are removed from the tourist hotspots which were still a short walk away

Date of stay: December 2016