Hotel ai Tolentini
Bel Sito e Berlino(Venice)(Great Value!)
US$225
Hotel Flora(Venice)(Great Value!)
US$294
US$273
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspiazzale romatrain stationrestaurant downstairsfollow signsgreat locationc unitsanta lucia stationcarrying luggageexploring venicestayed for one nightshower roomcruise terminalminutes walk awaynice sizestaff was very friendly and helpfulwater busesvenice hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

We spent 3 days in this hotel.
Pros: location (close to P. Roma), rooms are clean, wifi connection is good, air conditioning.
Cons: the restaurant on the ground floor of the hotel is very noisy, the noise can continue until 2AM. Also, the cleaning staff do not change the towels at all, you are stuck with the same towels during the durision of your stay.

2  Thank Bonbon128
Reviewed 31 July 2013

We stayed for two nights and as with most other reviewers, found the location really great - not too much of a struggle from the station - and were pleased to have a comfortable, quiet sleep here (which we really didn't expect in Venice). We got some really useful advice on check in which we appreciated as many hotels don't bother to help you get oriented in the city.

I am particularly grateful to the very helpful staff, particularly Manuela. After we left the hotel (and were in Milan) I realised that I had lost a couple of memory cards from my camera (which had more than 2/3 of my several week long holiday photos on them!). Luckily they were quickly found in the hotel safe and Manuela was so helpful in getting them mailed back home to Australia, which was quite a complex process and required a lot of patience and ongoing communication. This was more than I could have hoped for and I am very grateful!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank KBalson
Reviewed 3 July 2013

I stayed here for one night after a 12 day cruise. I needed a hotel close to the airport bus and it worked out perfectly. The hotel was great, friendly staff, perfect location. Beds were not the most comfortable ever, but good enough!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Rebecca P
Reviewed 2 July 2013 via mobile

great hotel. perfect location, excellent value for money (compared to other hotels in venice) and very friendly staff. our room was very clean, nicely and adequately furnished and had everything we needed for a city trip stay. also the location was great - very easy to reach from the train, bus and within a very short distance from the water bus. would give 5 stars for the hotel itself but as my sleep was disturbed a little by the noise coming from the street (until about 1 am) and as the breakfast was quite simple (served by a litttle snack bar not belonging to the hotel) I only give 4 stars in total. but I can and will definitely recommend this hotel to everyone going to venice. I really think I am lucky to have found this excellent value for money place in a city like venice.

2  Thank Anja K
Reviewed 30 June 2013

This hotel is conveniently located for a short break in Venice - it's about 10 min walk from the train station (although over 3 bridges - but that's Venice for you!) and close to the vaporetto as well. We found the location very handy - you're not in the central touristy areas but there's plenty within walking distance, including a handy pizza restaurant next door. The rooms themselves are comfortable and spotless, although they are small - we both had big suitcases and it was a bit of a squeeze - but as we were out sightseeing it wasn't a problem. They were also happy for us to leave our bags there on the last day whilst we had a final look around, which was handy. Don't be put off by the 1 star official rating, as this doesn't reflect the standard of the rooms at all! Breakfast is at a local cafe 2 min walk away - croissant, rolls and jam, coffee/juice - and because it's served at a cafe (you take a voucher) it's served until noon, so you don't have to fear missing breakfast by having a lie-in! We would recommend this to others looking for a reasonably-priced hotel in Venice.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple