“Dont go...”

Cuisines: Italian
Neighbourhood: San Marco
Neighbourhood: San Marco
Reviewed 18 July 2013 via mobile

As simple as: they either change everything (management, waiters, recipes, etc) or it will at some point bankrupt. Very bad service by gipsies and awful (yep!) italian ??? Pizza!

Reviewed 16 July 2013 via mobile

I probably rated this restaurant
a bit higher than many of the other Trip Advisor members from what Iv'e read.
Price was OK considering where it's located. Pizza was alright, but coffee was really good.
3 pizza's drinks and coffee's for five of us was €82 so not too bad.
Waiter was a bit abrupt and while looking almost deciding kept running off. Service is mediocre to say the least, so find another place to eat. We did find much better restaurants while in Venice.

2  Thank 1TraveltheWorld
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Don't enter ! Just run ! worst restaurant ever... Too slow, too expansive, small parts... My pizza was one the worst in my life. It's not about cover charge and service extra charge, it's about the fact that don't deserve this money.

Reviewed 18 June 2013

From the moment we walked in, we were met with an indifferent/borderline rude demeanor. Menus were almost thrown at us as we sat. The waiter came over, and we asked for a drink menu because there were none listed in the menus given to us. He says in a rude tone, "What do you want to eat?" So we ordered quickly without having any idea what drinks they even offered. When the food got to the table, it was very obvious that they had microwaved frozen lasagna. Grease was dripping everywhere, and it was just soggy. Stouffers is MUCH better than what I had to eat! The second course came out, and it was all I could do to eat the dry, bland chicken breast and the "salad," which was literally nothing more than iceberg lettuce out of a bag. We didn't even order anything to drink, quickly got our check, and headed out the door - never to return again.

Reviewed 17 June 2013

I had pizza here and it was medicore. The service was poor, the restaurant was nearly empty at 9:00 p.m., but it was adjacent to my hotel, so I popped in for a quick late dinner. There was a cover charge and service charge, although the restaurant was empty except for 2 other patrons. I made the best of it, but would not go back. Also, the waiters had a casual attitude and the tables were dingy looking and soiled.