“Avoid !!”

Cuisines: Italian
Neighbourhood: San Marco
Neighbourhood: San Marco
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Extremely poor service & bad mannered waiter. Cold food, slow and grumpy service. Avoid at all cost.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Not only was the food here terrible, but the restaurant charged us 5.50 euros per glass of Coca Cola, 4.50 euros for a small bottle of water, and 12.5% service charge. The fried fish I ordered was dry, very tiny in portions, and didn't taste like fish. The spaghetti was inedible, and the sauce lacked in flavor. Stay far away from this place.

3  Thank Claudio G
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Avoid this place like the plague. I ordered the spaghetti with cuttlefish sauce. The waiter asked if I would like cuttlefish in the sauce, which I thought was a given, but the bill had increased by four euros for a few pieces of cutttlefish (could have bought half a kg at the markets today for the same price) and the quality was very ordinary. There was a service charge (which I accept), but the change did not come back (which I don't accept)

Reviewed 7 May 2014

We visited Saint Mark's Square and afterwards we each had a caffe latte here. It was the worst coffee we have ever had. It did not even taste like coffee. We were even more disappointed when we got the bill. It was much higher than we have paid anywhere else in Italy. You would expect excellent coffee when you pay such a high price. Do not go here!!!

1  Thank Les6447
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

Worst food you could have in veniece.
Avoid by all means. Ended up with upset stomach all night.

At 6:30 pm myself and wife got hungry so we figured lets eat how bad can thier pizza get.

I ordered the sea food pizza and my wife orderf the veg. Pizza

Pizza are extremely plain. Hard as a piece of rock.

Service is trash and plain
Food is bad
Price is not cheap
12% service charge on top of yoyr bill.

Conclusion., avoid this place you can have more bang for you buck in many other places in beautiful venice.

2  Thank Adam B