“Best ice cream in Venice?”
Review of Suso Gelatoteca

Suso Gelatoteca
Ranked #2 of 85 Dessert in Venice
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: San Marco
Bergen, Norway
“Best ice cream in Venice?”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

A lonely planet recommendation, we made this gelato stop towards the end of our two week visit to Italy and this was right up there with the very best ice cream in Italy. Excellent mango flavor and the caramel was just as good. Fantastic!

• Visited July 2014

• Turkish first
Melbourne, Australia
“Best gelato in Venice”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Go eat some of this gelato! Aside from being absolutely delicious, and having a wide range of types and flavours - the staff are SO lovely. I spend ages trying to figure out what flavours I wanted (they all looked amazing) and they were friendly and happy for me to take my time.... I haven't come across this kind of patience yet while in Italy!
We went 3 times, and still wanted more haha.

Visited July 2014
Uppsala, Sweden
“I love this place! ”
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Stumbled upon Suso by misstake and I'm very happy I did! I've been here 3 times already in only 12 hours. Their Frutto on Stecca is to die for!! And the gelato to, the pistacho is my favorite..yet! 36 hours left and many more flavors and visits here. Amazing staff to! Excellent! Go there :D

London, United Kingdom
“My favourite Gelato in Venice”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

This was the best gelato I've had. EVER. Lots of delicious flavours to choose from, though I highly recommend the Malaga (Rum&Raisin). Super creamy and rich! Within walking distance from San Marco. Only 1.50 euros for one scoop. Don't miss it!

• Visited July 2014
UAE
“Best in venice. ..”
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

This gelateria was right next to where we stayed and saw this crowd in front of it.tried the various flavours. Excellent gelato and service is great.they even have a cup which you can eat.