“Love their gelato”

Neighbourhood: San Marco
Adelaide, Australia
“Love their gelato”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

There always seems to be huge queues at this gelato place and there is a good reason why. We have been here a few times now and it is great every time. I love the dark chocolate and worth paying extra for it. Nice and close to the Rialto Bridge and a few leather shops close by as well.

• Visited June 2014

• Turkish first
Stavanger, Norway
“For ice lovers”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We were recommended this ice cream place near the Rialto bridge, and were not disappointed. The service is very nice and the selection of ice cream fantastic. This is real Italian icecream. A good place to stop when visiting the Rialto bridge.

• Visited August 2014

まずフレーバーがいろいろあるので、選ぶときからワクワクします。
味も濃厚!
お値段も平均的なのでお得感たっぷり。
リアルト橋の近くなので、観光の途中にぜひ♪

This place is very cute! And has many special flavors. I was really excited when I pick my flavors up and taste was soooo good. I can recommend you this place with confidence.

• Visited July 2014
Miami Beach, Florida
“Three flavors, one winner”
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

I had the fragolosa or something like it and didn't have more than a few bites. Then I had the Tango which I ate all of and enjoyed. Finally I had the chocolate which blew me away. It's like eating a brownie that's in the form of ice cream. So thick, so chocolatey, so delicious.

Toledo, Ohio
“Great flavors!”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Recommended by our tour guide in Venice (she was born and raised, and after she left us I saw her go back and get some herself!) This is near the Rialto bridge on the San Marco side of the canal. Amazing gelato with unique flavors. I had the Suso (toffee and caramel flavor) with dark chocolate and it was delicious. You do have to pay a little extra for the dark chocolate, but it was worth it! Highly recommend!

Visited July 2014