“A dream come true”

Magie di Carnevale
Ranked #32 of 300 Shopping in Venice
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Handycraft Laboratory, in the heart of Venice, We produce from three generation of artisan, tipical Papier-Mache or Cermamic Masks, Porcellain Dolls, Original TriAngel and Carnival Costumes. Everything are completely Hand Made in respect of the venetian tradition. Opportunity to see the manifacture and booking for work-shop. You can see Our production on magiedicarnevale. com Magie di Carnevale is animal's friendly.
Buenos Aires
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“A dream come true”
Reviewed 11 April 2013

To live the carnevale in Venezia it is a dream come true. I went with a friend and my mother, we loved it. The people wlking around the beautifl city in their medieval costumes, the ambiance, magnificient, do not doubt it if you have the chance to go!

Visited February 2013
4 Thank lojotur

UK
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“The Magic and Mystery of Carnevale”
Reviewed 16 March 2013

I admit, right off the bat, that Venice can do no wrong in my eyes, No matter how smelly, how crowded or how much a latte in Plaza San Marco, I am in love. I am biased. I've been there at Regata and Carnevale and if you love live pageant, dressing up, street life and Venice, then just go. We stayed at a canal front hotel, just at Rialto - the Marconi - a good example of Venetian styling, with as I remember, very hot water and underfloor heating in the bathrooms, and a faded baroque style in the bedroom. Mind you, in February Venice is cold. Snow had fallen the week before but we were blessed with bright skies and sun by day, mist and chills by night. But then there was dancing to warm the blood, cloaks to swoop around in and countless gas heaters and rugs to keep you out by the water at all hours.

Visited April 2012
5 Thank debsdevries
Vineland, New Jersey
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“The most amazing thing is to live behind a mask for seven days.”
Reviewed 14 February 2013

This is our second Carnavle, our first was last year. It was an amazing experience the first time, the second was even better. We met many people in costume and now are receiving photos from many pro photographers. We will be back for 2014.

Visited February 2013