Venice is pretty well known for being old, charming, a little worn out, and very expensive, but generally worth a visit, so we weren't picky on where we stayed.
The pros: at 150 Euros a night, it was a good deal for Venice. Easy walking distance from one of the water taxi stops, clean and comfortable beds. Decor had a nice "yes, you're really in Venice" feel of shabby opulence. One of the closest streets to the cruise ship terminal and the train station. Friendly and helpful staff.
The cons: no elevator, shared bathrooms on each floor. Rooms are very small.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Book your room in a quiet 'Calle' of Venice placed only 100 meters from the railway station! You can reach the most important tourist attractions by feet, and you are in the middle of the city life too! Our hotel is a very intersting place to stay, since it gives the tourist the opportunity to visit the most beautiful city of the world without spendind a huge amount of money. Indeed our interest is to sell as more as we can by imposing fees which are competitive if compared to those of other venice Hotels. Our room are well furnished, they supply air conditioning, tv, telephone, restroom with shower or bath (private bathroom inside or ourside, or sharing bathroom on the floor) and hairdryer, balcony. They are distributed on four floors (without lift at the moment). We are now building the breakfast room, in order to make your holiday in Venice better and better (it should be ready during September). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Agli Artisti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alloggi Agli Artisti Venice
- Alloggi Agli Artisti Hotel Venice