Happy Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Neighbourhood: San Marco
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

While it was cheap and made fresh, it tasted like rubber and got us both sick if you know what I mean. If you are looking to save money, pay extra. This was a quick and cheap disappointment.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

I don't care how good or bad the food is. We witness today (after paying for our food, by the way) how mean and cruel the male owner treated tourists from China and Russia.
The guy from Russia did not have a one euro coin and the enfuriated the cruel owner.
A small chinese group (language and food barrier) doubted when ordering and the owner would treat them like garbage, when the actual thing to be dispose of was behind the counter.
We did not finish our food. We had no stomach to witness such cruelty.
Regardless of the food, this is a place to be avoided. No doubt.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

I visited Venice last weekend with my husband. Unfortunately even though we passed through this street a couple of times and did stand and stare at the display window (like most other tourists) we gave this place a pass since they didn't have seating and we were looking for a leisurely lunch/dinner. On our last day though I just had to try this place...i tried a slice of pizza while my husband had the bruschetta. I have to say we were blown away. It was amazingly yum. You could tell the pizza was fresh....it was warm and the toppings were fresh and creamy just in the right amount. Probably the best slice of pizza I have had.

In hindsight I guess having no seating works really well because it ensures they are constantly making fresh food. I literally saw whole pizzas disappearing within minutes from the display. A must try place.

Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Looks the same and costs the same as other closeby street pizza places. Had a "super cotzone" which didn't have enough fillings for my liking. Taste was good. If hungry, try something else, cotzones are almost empty. Next time I would try some other place.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

If you are looking for something good and simple to eat you be happy. No tables to sit at but there were a couple of tables that you can stand at. They were very polite and warmed our food up in the oven.