“Rudest Waiter in Italy”

Neighbourhood: Castello
Neighbourhood: Castello
“Rudest Waiter in Italy”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

My friends and I went here and the waiter judged us from the very beginning for being American. There was supposed to be fireworks over the water that night so we asked if they were visible from our seat and he said no we would have to go elsewhere. We ended up staying anyway and turned out this was the perfect to place to watch the fireworks he just wanted to get rid of us. He did not smile once the entire time we ate (food was ok) and at times ignored us completely. When we went to pay my credit card requires a pin; I used my hand to cover the pad as I typed in my number and he flipped out. He moved away having a tantrum throwing his hands up and talking to himself. After being so incredibly mean and rude he lied AGAIN trying to get a large tip out of us. Everyone in Venice had been so nice, but if I could give this man zero rating I would.

Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom
“Too bad”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Soooo expensive and the food is not worth. Horrible service.

Visited July 2014
“Excellent food”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Excellent food, very fresh, staff very friendly and helpful.
Very nice view.
It was a very nice experience for us.
A little bit expensive but worth it.

Visited June 2013